Built for high levels of use and higher levels of comfort during any season, the VIP-2 meets and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Ministry of Labour. This heated and insulated unit has hot and cold running water, ceramic toilet, urinal and sink, and provides ample room inside.
A standard service is performed once a week. Trained technicians clean the washroom, remove the waste and resupply the unit as required. Servicing can be scheduled more or less frequently to meet specific needs. All servicing performed on site is documented inside the unit for quality control. 24/7 emergency service is available.
- External 60" X 159" X 112" and tongue at 52"
- Footprint required: 100" X 212"
- Water capacity 125 gallons
- Waste capacity 166 gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Liquid soap dispensers
- Paper towel dispensers
- Interior lights
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully Winterized
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices are based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Filling with fresh water
- Emptying of waste
- Filling the soap, toilet paper and paper towels
- Washing the toilet, sink, mirror and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 1 X 110V 15Amp as well as 1 X 220V 20A
- During winter months the 1 X 110V 15Amp should be replaced with a 1 X 120V 30Amp
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom