Our flagship luxury trailer.
The LUX 7 transcends all expectations of what a mobile washroom can offer.
The interior represents the apex of available luxury in the industry with fine crafted maple woodworking, marbled walls, speakers throughout and even a fireplace.
A standard service is performed once a week. Trained technicians clean the washroom, remove the waste and resupply the unit as required. Servicing can be scheduled more or less frequently to meet specific needs. All servicing performed on site is documented inside the unit for quality control. 24/7 emergency service is available.
- External 100" X 226" X 145" and tongue at 52"
- Footprint required: 214" X 302"
- Water capacity 166 gallons
- Waste capacity 583 gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Liquid soap dispensers
- Paper towel dispensers
- Interior/Exterior lights
- Music with CD Player
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Unit can be plumb into sewer and a direct water feed can be installed
- Trailer must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices are based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Filling with fresh water
- Emptying of waste
- Filling the soap, toilet paper and paper towels
- Washing the toilet, sink, mirror and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 2 X 120/240 30Amp breakers with Twist connector
- Client can use an optional 4 X 120 15A adapter but must advise prior to installation
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom