a completely self contained unit.
The exterior is made of a durable thermoplastic called MonoPan®. This state of the art material allows natural light to fill the inside of the unit while still remaining extremely durable.
For high end special events that require more refined facilities, the VIP MonoSan raises the standard. With 30 percent more space than other portable restrooms, fresh water sink and toilet, and a full vanity including mirror, the VIP MonoSan fits in at special events or anywhere fresh water is needed.
Servicing is performed on-site by our trained technicians and includes the cleaning of the restroom, removal of waste from the tank and restocking of supplies as required. We offer flexible service intervals to suit your schedule whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or any other frequency. Our technicians document all service stops inside the restroom for your review and convenience.
- External 64" x 54" x 90"
- Waste Capacity 40 US gallons
- Fresh water capacity 41.4 US gallons
- Fresh water flush with seat
- Oversized urinal to help maintain cleanliness
- Soap dispenser
- Paper towel dispenser
- Toilet paper dispenser
- A salt water brine is placed in unit to avoid freeze up
- Fresh water flush unit
- Fresh water sink with soap and paper towels
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Water pump urinal
- Vent pipe directed from the waste tank to the outside to help lower the odour from the unit
- Constructed with MonoPan®, a honeycomb composite panel. These panels are translucent, allowing natural light to filter through.
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Re-filling fresh water
- Re-filling soap, paper and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet, sink, urinal and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage