Engineered to meet Ontario Ministry of Labour standards and withstand harsh Canadian winters the VIP-1 is tough enough for any site. With hot and cold running water as well as a flush toilet, the VIP-1 provides amenities once thought to be only offered in higher end models.
Servicing is performed on-site by our trained technicians and includes the cleaning of the restroom, removal of waste from the tank and restocking of supplies as required. We offer flexible service intervals to suit your schedule whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or any other frequency. Our technicians document all service stops inside the restroom for your review and convenience.
- External 72" X 72" X 108" or 60" X 56" X 108"
- Footprint required: 110" X 72" or 60" X 92"
- Water capacity 63 gallons
- Waste capacity 166 gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- UrinalLow flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Liquid soap dispensers
- Paper towel dispensers
- Interior lights
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully winterized
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices are based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Filling with fresh water
- Emptying of waste
- Filling the soap, toilet paper and paper towels
- Washing the toilet, sink, mirror and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 2 X 120V 15Amp breakers
- A third 120V 15Amp breaker is needed for winter use
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom