events that require added features without much added cost.
The Recirculating Flush is adequate for small upscale events or wherever hand washing capabilities are needed such as any event serving food. Foot or pump operated controls maintain a sanitary environment inside the unit.
A standard service is performed once a week. Trained technicians clean the washroom, remove the waste and resupply the unit as required. Servicing can be scheduled more or less frequently to meet specific needs. All servicing performed on site is documented inside the unit for quality control. 24/7 emergency service is available.
- External 43.5" X 47" X 91"
- Weight 189lbs
- Waste capacity 50 gallons
- Fresh water capacity 61 litres gallons
- Recirculating flush tank with seat
- Oversized urinal to help maintain cleanliness
- Paper towel
- Heater (during the winter months)
- A salt water brine is placed in the unit to avoid freeze up
- Recirculating flush unit
- Fresh water sink with soap and paper towels
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Tall door
- Angled vents to help keep precipitation out of toilet
- Exhaust port directed from the waste tank to the outside to help lower the odour from the unit
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Re-filling the fresh water
- Re-filling the soap, paper and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage