Our VIP-1M is perfect for all seasons and events both in appearance and amenities offered. The exterior is made of ultra durable MonoPan® providing a sleek and easy to maintain appearance.
The interior features a ceramic, low-flush toilet; ceramic urinal; ceramic sink with hot and cold running water; soap dispenser; paper towel and toilet paper dispensers; mirror and coat-hook.
This unit is insulated with a heater for cold weather and an exhaust fan to keep the interior cool and fresh. Featuring indoor and outdoor lights and a unique in-use indicator completes this distinctive design.
Service for our portable toilet equipment includes cleaning the restroom, removing the waste from the tank, refilling the sink with fresh water and restocking the supplies as needed. Portable toilet service may be scheduled daily, weekly, monthly or any other schedule based on your individual requirements. Each service performed on site is documented within the restroom for your convenience.
- External 78" X 78" X 114"
- Footprint required: 110" X 182"
- Water capacity 89.7 US gallons
- Waste capacity 179.5 US gallons
- Ceramic, foot-operated, low flush toilet
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Liquid soap dispenser
- Paper towel & toilet paper dispenser
- Mirror and coat hook
- Interior/exterior lights
- Heating and exhaust fan
- In use indicator
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully Winterized
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices are based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Filling with fresh water
- Emptying of waste
- Filling the soap, toilet paper and paper towels
- Washing the toilet, sink, mirror and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 1 X 120V 30Amp breaker with Twist connector
- Client can use an optional 2 X 120 15A adapter but must advise prior to installation
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom