Extended Regulation Unit
The Extended Regulation unit is over 30% larger than the standard Regulation
unit and is built to the same Ontario Ministry of Labour standards.
Inside, the Extended Regulation unit retains the same flush and wash capabilities as the Regulation unit, while offering much more space. The flush and wash controls are foot or pump operated to maintain a higher level of sanitation.
Servicing is performed on-site by our trained technicians and includes the cleaning of the restroom, removal of waste from the tank and restocking of supplies as required. We offer flexible service intervals to suit your schedule whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or any other frequency. Our technicians document all service stops inside the restroom for your review and convenience.
- External 62" X 62" X 91"
- Weight 240lbs
- Waste Capacity 50 gallons
- Fresh water capacity 61 litres
- Recirculating flush tank with seat
- Oversized urinal to help maintain cleanliness
- Paper Towel
- Heater (during winter months)
- A salt water brine is placed in the unit to avoid freeze up
- Recirculating flush unit
- Fresh water sink with soap & paper towels
- Tall door
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Angled vents to help keep precipitation out of toilet
- Exhaust port directly from the waste tank to the outside to help lower the odour from the unit
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage