In order to meet Ontario Ministry of Labour standards and provide a more
sanitary environment for workers, the Regulation Unit was created.
Designed with Ministry of Labour standards in mind, the Regulation Unit includes flush and wash capabilities and includes a flap that separates the user from the waste. Foot or pump operated flush and wash controls increase the level of sanitation offered by this unit.
For elevated job sites, the Regulation unit can be outfitted with a sling to allow lifting by crane.
Servicing is performed on-site by our trained technicians and includes the cleaning of the restroom, removal of waste from the tank and restocking of supplies as required. We offer flexible service intervals to suit your schedule whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or any other frequency. Our technicians document all service stops inside the restroom for your review and convenience.
- External 43.5" X 47" X 91"
- Weight 189lbs
- Waste Capacity 50 gallons
- Fresh water capacity 61 litres
- Recirculating flush tank with seat
- Oversized urinal to help maintain cleanliness
- Paper Towel
- Heater (during winter months)
- A salt water brine is placed in the unit to avoid freeze up
- Recirculating flush unit
- Fresh water sink with soap & paper towels
- Tall door
- Heat-treated aluminum doorjamb designed to withstand frontal impact
- Angled vents to help keep precipitation out of toilet
- Exhaust port directly from the waste tank to the outside to help lower the odour from the unit
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage