Six private washrooms with showers, fully climate controlled and completely mobile.
Not only is the Shower 6 large enough to serve any event, but the amenities inside are enough to satisfy your most important guests.
Each of the six private rooms contains a shower and changing area. The changing area contains a toilet, sink, mirror and clothing hook. A well-appointed interior and a modern design come together to provide a refined experience.
A standard service is performed once a week. Trained technicians clean the washroom, remove the waste and resupply the unit as required. Servicing can be scheduled more or less frequently to meet specific needs. All servicing performed on site is documented inside the unit for quality control. 24/7 emergency service is available.
- External 96″ X 396″ X 154″ + 53″ Tongue
- Footprint required: 170″ X 449″
- Water capacity 166 gallons
- Waste capacity 2 X 354 gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- 6 showers
- On demand hot water
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Liquid soap dispensers
- Paper towel dispensers
- Interior/Exterior lights
- Locking door for showers
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Unit can be plumb into a sewer and a direct water feed can be installed
- Trailer must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices are based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
- Unit uses propane for heat and hot water
- Extra water/waste to be determined at order
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 1 X 120/240 30Amp breakers with Twist connector & 1 X 120V 15Amp
- Client to provide optional 3 X 120 15A adapter but must advise prior to installation
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom
ALL POWER HOOKUPS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTER