VIP-1 Hardwalled unit
For sites requiring a hard walled unit that takes up as little space as possible the self contained VIP-1 is the perfect choice.
Engineered to meet Ontario Ministry of Labour standards and withstand harsh Canadian winters the VIP-1 is tough enough for any site. With hot and cold running water as well as a flush toilet, the VIP-1 provides amenities once thought to be only offered in higher end models.
Servicing is performed on-site by our trained technicians and includes the cleaning of the restroom, removal of waste from the tank and restocking of supplies as required. We offer flexible service intervals to suit your schedule whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or any other frequency. Our technicians document all service stops inside the restroom for your review and convenience.
- External 72" X 72" X 108" or 60" X 56" X 108"
- Footprint required 110" X 72" or 60" X 92"
- Waste Capacity 63 gallons
- Fresh water capacity 166 gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Paper Towel
- Interior Lights
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully winterized unit
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 2 X 120V 15Amp breakers
- A third 120V 15Amp breaker is needed for winter use
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom
ALL POWER HOOKUPS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTER