Building on the successful VIP 2 platform, the VIP 6 has all the amenities offered in its smaller cousin with much more capacity.
Built for high levels of use and higher levels of comfort during any season, the VIP-6 meets and exceeds the standards set out by the Ontario Ministry of Labour. This heated and insulated unit has hot and cold running water, ceramic toilet, urinal and sink, and provides ample room inside its six private rooms.
A standard service is performed once a week. Trained technicians clean the washroom, remove the waste and resupply the unit as required. Servicing can be scheduled more or less frequently to meet specific needs. All servicing performed on site is documented inside the unit for quality control. 24/7 emergency service is available.
- External 96" X 265" X 114" and tongue at 54"
- Footprint required: 192" X 319"
- Water capacity 300 gallons
- Waste capacity 400 gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Paper Towel
- Liquid Soap Dispensers
- Interior Lights
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully winterized unit
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilets, sinks, mirrors and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 1 X 120V 30Amp as well as 1 X 240V 60A
- During winter months the 1 X 110V 15Amp should be replaced with a 1 X 120V 30Amp
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom
ALL POWER HOOKUPS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTER