VIP-1M Hardwalled unit
Our VIP-1M is perfect for all seasons and events both in appearance and amenities offered. The exterior is made of ultra durable MonoPan® providing a sleek and easy to maintain appearance.
The interior features a ceramic, low-flush toilet; ceramic urinal; ceramic sink with hot and cold running water; soap dispenser; paper towel and toilet paper dispensers; mirror and coat-hook.
This unit is insulated with a heater for cold weather and an exhaust fan to keep the interior cool and fresh. Featuring indoor and outdoor lights and a unique in-use indicator completes this distinctive design.
Service for our portable toilet equipment includes cleaning the restroom, removing the waste from the tank, refilling the sink with fresh water and restocking the supplies as needed. Portable toilet service may be scheduled daily, weekly, monthly or any other schedule based on your individual requirements. Each service performed on site is documented within the restroom for your convenience.
- External 78" X 78" X 114"
- Footprint required 110" X 182"
- Waste Capacity 90 US gallons
- Fresh water capacity 180 US gallons
- Ceramic,foot operated, low flush toilets
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Paper Towel
- Liquid Soap dispenser
- Mirror & coat hook
- Interior / Exterior Lights
- Heater & exhaust fan
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully winterized unit
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 1 X 120V 30Amp breakers
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom
ALL POWER HOOKUPS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTER