Versatility and comfort are two highlights of the VIP-2M Washroom Trailer.
The versatility comes in the form of two large private rooms built for high capacity.
The comfort is provided by upscale amenities which include a ceramic toilet, sink and urinal (on men’s side), a soap dispenser, mirror and coat hook among others. The exterior is made of ultra-durable MonoPan® providing a sleek and easy to maintain appearance.
To regulate temperature the unit is insulated and includes a heater while a built-in exhaust fan keeps the inside air cooled during warmer seasons. Lighting accents both inside and outside provide an inviting sensory experience.
A standard service is performed once a week. Trained technicians clean the washroom, remove the waste and resupply the unit as required. Servicing can be scheduled more or less frequently to meet specific needs. All servicing performed on site is documented inside the unit for quality control. 24/7 emergency service is available.
- External 60" X 159" X 112" and tongue at 52"
- Footprint required: 100" X 212"
- Water capacity 149.6 US gallons
- Waste capacity 299.2 US gallons
- Ceramic, low flush toilets
- Low flow sink with hot & cold running water
- Paper Towel
- Interior Lights
- Must be powered with heat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- After delivery the unit must be powered & heated for 24 hours prior to being filled with water.
- Fully winterized unit
- Unit must be installed on level, solid ground
- All prices based on a maximum 1 hour setup (unless stated otherwise)
Included in our Services
- Emptying the waste
- Refilling the fresh water
- Refilling the soap, paper towel and toilet paper
- Washing the toilet and floor
- Client is responsible for the disposal of garbage
- 1 X 110V 15Amp
- During winter months the 1 X 110V 15Amp should be replaced with a 1 X 120V 30Amp
- Client to provide any extension cords that may be required to connect the restroom
ALL POWER HOOKUPS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RENTER